If you're looking for a deal on Scranton Airport Car Rental go to ScrantonAirportCarRental.com
Here is some information about Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport from Wikipedia:
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (IATA: AVP) is an airport located in Avoca, Pennsylvania, near the border of Luzerne County and Lackawanna County, halfway between the cities of Wilkes-Barre and Scranton.
In May 2006, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport completed an $80 million construction project on an entirely new terminal and parking garage. The new terminal has many conveniences such as jetways, a bigger waiting area, more gates, a meditation room, and a new restaurant called Wings Bar and Lounge which also has a souvenir shop.
The name "Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport" was coined by Congressman Flood of Wilkes-Barre. He had a love of the city, so he said Wilkes-Barre should be first, although Scranton is the larger city, and that Scranton comes first alphabetically.
Here are some of the major Airlines that service Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport:
- American Eagle
- Continental Connection operated by CommutAir
- Delta Connection operated by Pinnacle Airlines
- United Express operated by SkyWest Airlines
- US Airways Express operated by Air Wisconsin
- US Airways Express operated by Mesa Airlines
- US Airways Express operated by PSA Airlines
- US Airways Express operated by Piedmont Airlines
Here are some of car rental companies at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport: