If you're looking for a deal on Shreveport Airport Car Rental go to ShreveportAirportCarRental.com
Here is some information about Shreveport Regional Airport from Wikipedia:
Shreveport Regional Airport (IATA: SHV) is a public use airport in Caddo Parish, Louisiana, United States. It is owned by the City of Shreveport and located four nautical miles (7 km) southwest of its central business district.
The airport's runways and terminal are visible to traffic along Interstate 20, a main east-west corridor of the Southern United States. Shreveport Regional was designed to replace the Shreveport Downtown airport, which limited growth due to close proximity of the Red River.
Here are some of the major Airlines that service Shreveport Regional Airport:
- Allegiant Air
- American Eagle
- American Eagle operated by Executive Airlines
- Continental Connection operated by Colgan Air
- Continental Express operated by ExpressJet Airlines
- Delta Connection operated by Atlantic Southeast Airlines
- Delta Connection operated by Pinnacle Airlines Memphis
- ExpressJet Airlines
Here are some of car rental companies at Shreveport Regional Airport:
- Avis Car Rental Shreveport Regional Airport
- Budget Car Rental Shreveport Regional Airport
- Thrifty Car Rental Shreveport Regional Airport
Check out this video from a landing at Shreveport Regional Airport.