If you're looking for a deal on Colorado Springs Airport Car Rental go to ColoradoSpringsAirportCarRental.com
Here is some information about Colorado Springs Airport from Wikipedia:
Colorado Springs Airport (IATA: COS), also known as the City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, is a city-owned, public-use, joint civil-military airport located six miles (10 km) southeast of the central business district of Colorado Springs, a city in El Paso County, Colorado, United States.It is the second busiest airport in the state of Colorado.
Here are some of the major Airlines that service Colorado Springs Airport:
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- Continental Express operated by ExpressJet Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection operated by Mesaba Airlines
- Delta Connection operated by SkyWest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines operated by Lynx Aviation
- United Express operated by Mesa Airlines
- United Express operated by SkyWest Airlines
- US Airways Express operated by Mesa Airlines
Here are some of car rental companies at Colorado Springs Airport:
Check out this video from a landing at Colorado Springs Airport.